Please read the following carefully. If you have any questions, please email David Pretlove at
or Rich Greenwood at
A major feature of the CONNY website is to encourage all teams to post their game schedules in a central place.
Once you call your opponent and schedule a game, please use the website to --
- post the game details (teams, date, time, field location),
- confirm games ONCE at one central locale,
- assign officials for games most efficiently,
- identify scheduling conflicts quickly and easily,
- be a central repository for Directions to game fields,
- be a central spot for gathering game scores for tournament seedings,
- quickly notification of game cancellations,
- link your hometown website with the CONNY website so that you only have to schedule once -- a great feature that saves time! (only for programs with a LeagueAthletic website)
Your program must choose a Website Delegate to update your program's game schedules on the website. The delegate is responsible for:
- HOME GAMES: please list all Home Games for each team;
- AWAY GAMES: please check to ensure that your opponent has listed all of your Away Games and check the "Confirmed" box preceding each Away Game;
- CANCELLATIONS: HOME Games can be cancelled NOT DELETED from the CONNY website. Out of respect for our assignors' time cancellations must not be made within 1 week of game time.
Last Minute Game Changes
· If a game is changed within 24 hours of start time, schedulers must contact officials or your contracted assignor directly.
· Officials will receive payment if games cancelled within 2 hours of game time and towns do not contact officials. Not all refs have smart phones, so phone calls must be placed to officials.
· Officials will receive payment if games cancelled within 1 hour of game time and/or on-site (ie weather). If the first of back-to-back games is cancelled, officials will receive one game fee.
· Officials’ phone numbers will be provided to schedulers.
- SCORE REPORTING: the HOME TEAM is responsible for reporting Home Game scores for each week for each team by Monday at Midnight.
Go to the CONNY-How To folder in the Documents section of the website for detailed instructions. If you still have questions after reading this document, e-mail